Friday, June 1, 2007

Theatre Show "The Little Red Hen"

Woke up at 640am. Make milk, prepare the bread, warm up the kueh for dh. Woke shannon up at 7am. Nicole was awake. Prepare them for school. Uncle Lim called on wed said to wait downstairs at 7.30am on friday.


Uncle Lim came at 740am. Today only Qdees kids. Reached school ard 810am. There are alot of kids (some old students) at sch today, cause they are going to watch the show "The Little Red Hen". Will be back in school at 1245pm. Nicole not going, will stay in school. Paid the sch fees ($375) for nicole.




The little Red Hen - A Musical For All The Family
synopsis
One day, Little Red Hen found some grains of wheat. "Maybe I can make some bread from these," she thought. "I wonder how?" "I know, I will ask my friends; Mouse, Cat, and Goose!" Come and join us to find out what happens to Little Red Hen as she learns all about how to grow and harvest corn; and how bread is made. On the way, some very valuable lessons about friendship and helping one another are learned by all.

No comments: