Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nicole's 4th Year Old Bday






Soo Leang was in China for holiday. He left on 19th Oct, and will be back on 8th Nov. He will missed Nicole's 4 year old bday.

I ordered 2 cakes( for Little Campus & Home) from Bangawan Solo. Nicole asked for Princess cakes & must be Pink in colour.

With the help from Soo Kiang, Shannon & helper Siti, we did some of the goody bags on 29oct night.

On 30th oct, brought Nicole to school in the morning. Upon reached school, her friends were all so excited, shouting 'Today is Nicole's bday'. I can see her happy smile. Went back home to get ready for Shannon, her SA2 oral tdy.

After send Shannon to sch, Soo Kiang called said mother-in-law wanted to come my place. Mother-in-law at coffee shop. As we are worried she might get lost, I went coffee shop to fetch her. By the time reached back my home from coffee shop alrdy 2.25pm. I hurried finished doing the goody bags. After doing the goody bags I rushed to Sun Plaza Bangawan Solo to pick up the 2kg cake. It was really heavy. after collected the cake I realised it was alrdy 2.55pm, shld be in sch by 3pm. I walked home quickly, really quickly. I was so scared the cake may drop.
Soo Kiang at my place, we went over to Little Campus.

Nicole was all smiles at school. They sang birthday song for her, ate cakes. With Teacher Chris help, Nicole distributed the cakes to the teachers and goody bags to the other 2 nursery classes. Nicole gave each & every friends from Nursery C a goody bag.

After the celebration at sch, we fetched Nicole home. She was very happy. But she was disappointed that Shannon was not able to join her in sch for the celebrations.
At 6.30pm fetched Shannon home from school. My parents came over to celebrate Nicole's Bday. we cut cake again.

Soo Leang called ard 9pm from China to wish her. Nicole asked why papa dun come home, why still in china.

Nicole Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed yourselves! Dont be naughty!

Mummy very tired.

No comments: