Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My First 2011 Blog Entry!!

Ho Ho Ho!!

Hee I know its alreadly Oct, and I just remembered my lonely blog.
Didn't write any entries for so long. I promised I will try to write more.

Well SA2(Final Exams) has alrdy started with Oral. As usual I'm the one kancheong. Shannon is the bo chap type. Haiz.... guess the best is dont think too much(I'm always with the negative thoughts). Exams faster over, will be glad to just promote to P5.

Nicole busy practicing the dance steps for her graduation concert in Dec. She done well for her Abacus & Mental exams, she had full marks! Well done Nicole! Next year Nicole will be going P1, same sch as shannon.

And Shaun is getting more handsome each day. hahaha....
Well he likes school. He knows his numbers from 1 to 30. He sings & dance.

Alrdy bkd our holidays. Well same place to HK again. Cant think of other place to go with 3 kids! This time will be staying in Disneyland for 2 nights. Well we sure look forward to our magical holidays!



No comments: